Thursday, April 30, 2015

Outstanding Reviews on Engagement Rings and Prices by Forrest J. at (512) 231-8502 - Villarreal Fine Jewelers Austin

At Villarreal Fine Jewelers our passion is creating unique jewelry. A custom designed engagement ring becomes a treasured heirloom that will be enjoyed and admired for generations to come. Please browse through our gallery of diamond engagement rings, wedding rings and other special occasion jewelry.
We look forward to welcoming you at our private showroom to sample our award-winning service and to create your new engagement ring.


Check out this..
"I recently designed and purchased a diamond engagement ring with the help of Malcolm at Villarreal. Villarreal was recommended to me by a good friend with extensive experience in fine jewelry and collectibles. The recommendation and Villarreal made the entire experience easy and fun.As a guy with no experience shopping for jewelry, I started my search at another well-established jewelry store. Their service was good, but it was nothing compared to having your own personal jeweler. Villarreal could write a book on customer service. They educated and guided me through the mind-boggling world of diamonds. They were happy to discuss pricing, where we could save, and where we should spend the extra money. I never felt rushed, pressured, or uncomfortable during any point of the process.It is unusual that I cannot find anything to complain about. But I cant. I would feel completely comfortable recommending Villarreal to friends or family, and am happy they were recommended too me.Thanks Malcolm!"


In this video, Outstanding Reviews on Engagement Rings and Prices by Forrest J. at (512) 231-8502.

Villarreal Fine Jewelers
7600 Burnet Rd #520
Austin, TX 78757
(512) 231-8502
villarrealjewelers.com
info@villarrealjewelers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment