Thursday, April 30, 2015

Get Unique Engagement Rings at (512) 231-8502

Villarreals' experienced team strives to earn trust by anticipating, listening to and answering every request - demonstrating that excellent personal service is definitely our highest mission.


 "I arrived in Joseph against a mutual client, as I had been in search of an engagement ring but couldn't find anything unique.  Understand it seemed all retail rings looked ALIKE. I wanted this specific ring to obtain symbolism, thought and private therefore represented the true connection, background and commitment of my relationship with my girlfriend.  The moment I walked into your office and sat down with Joseph, to the final reveal of this valuable ring Malcolm so lovingly created and designed for us, I knew I was with experts who made my hopes and dreams their own.  The process was lottsa fun too!  I used to be included in all phases of the 1st drawings. I had the ability to make suggestions and tweaks to what Malcolm sketched for me.  Once the computer images came in, I used to be encouraged to give my input and add some or terminate I performed or did not like.  When the ring finally arrived, it exceeded all expectations.  My fiance' was completely surprised by the wonder and detail within the look, and a key benefit - her ring is perhaps a kind.  It'll forever be unique among countless a large number of cookie cutter rings found on the market.  When people see her ring, they immediately shower her with compliments, and begin asking questions about it.  She loves it!  I recommend Joseph Villarreal for your requirements without reservation.  You will do yourself an injustice should you head over to anyone else.  I will be litigant for life!"
"In this video you can visit story of Unique Engagement Rings"


Villarreal Fine Jewelers
7600 Burnet Rd #520
Austin, TX 78757
(512) 231-8502
villarrealjewelers.com
info@villarrealjewelers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment