Thursday, April 30, 2015

Austin Texas Fine Jewelers Reviews by Rudy B - Villarreal Fine Jewelers

Our creative face-to-face process, attention to detail and superior quality of craftsmanship guarantee that our jewelry creations will delight and compliment the style of the most discerning person. Read Austin Texas Fine Jewelers Reviews by Rudy B.


"They accomplished the feat again! I was looking for a diamond pendant for my spouse for our anniversary and returned to Villarreal Fine Jewelers. I actually had looked for a particular diamond pendant at other jewelry stores and could not find just the thing I wanted. I sat down with Joseph so we crafted the right pendant. My other half was thrilled using the results. Little details, being designed for the customerrsquo;s needs and reasonable pricing is what you wish and what ever you'll get at Villarreal Fine Jewelers. I will continue to shop at villarrealjewelers.com for our future jewelry needs. "

Villarreal Fine Jewelers
7600 Burnet Rd #520
Austin, TX 78757
(512) 231-8502
info@villarrealjewelers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment