Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Custom Diamond Interview by Shauna E.



Engagement & wedding rings my husband and I both purchased our wedding bands from Villarreal Fine Jewelers. Joe this can be a pleasure to operate under and really LISTENS to you. My husband's ring was easy to pick out. I, found on the otherhand, can be indecisive and picky, then when it came time to tell Joe specifically what I desired for our particular wedding band, I was a bit nervous that I would not be describing my vision clear enough. Joe made me feel safe and guided me through the process, so we would both pinpoint just the thing I really wanted and the end result...my wedding band is ideal!!! I'm happy with our purchases and would definitely use Villarreal Fine Jewelers again in the future." Villarreal Fine Jewelers 7600 Burnet Rd #520 Austin TX 78757

No comments:

Post a Comment